Wednesday 9 April 2008

Tanda Teaser 41 - Straight As A Die!!!

Morning All
Are you all ready for a new challenge on this bright and sunny morning?
OK so this week I want you to design a card and everything must have a straight edge......no curves of any kind in your layers or embellishments.
This is not as easy as it sounds and I nearly tripped myself up when I wanted to add a brad to mine as it was a round one.
If you are stamping an image or adding a picture of some kind some curves may be unavoidable but as long as the image is used within a square or rectangle then that will be allowed.
You did us proud with your designs for Wendy's fab challenge last week so I can't wait to see what you do with this one.
As usual please leave a comment with a link to your entry for the challenge and we will come and admire your work.


I am having a bit of trouble with my scanner this morning so I will add the image of my card later.

Sheila-x-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooer, I can see this one is going to be a toughie! Will see what I can do later :o)