Wednesday 14 May 2008

Tanda Teaser 46 - ZOOFARI

A big thanks to Sheila for last week's challenge and all who joined in on and off the Forum! I really enjoyed casing one of her cards!
This week's Tanda Teaser is called 'ZOOFARI'. We want to see cards with an animal on - anything you would find in a Zoo!

There are no restrictions on what you use - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

For my card I have used the Tanda Stamp Safari Set 1.

Wendy -x-

5 comments:

Denise said...

I loved this challenge and your example card Wen, here is mine:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/05/tanda-teaser-zoofari.html

Rainbow Lady said...

Here is my double atc for this challenge.
Thanks for looking
Love Cynthia x

http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/zoofari.html

SueH said...

I thought it was about time I came over to see what you girls are up to and have a go at my first Tanda Teaser.

You'll find my card Here

Classroomfree said...

Great theme and lovely example.

My quick attempt can be seen here:

Giraffe Card

Thanks for looking :o)

Annie said...

Here's mine - I've often been called a little monkey so it seemed appropriate to choose that animal.

http://craftworkblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/hang-in-there.html

Great challenge idea and love Wendy's example.

Ann xxx