Wednesday 11 June 2008

Tanda Teaser 50 - Bear Necessities!

Thank you Sheila for last week's challenge - and a big thanks to all who took part in Blogland and on the Forum! There were some beautiful cards!

This week's Tanda Teaser is called 'BEAR NECESSITIES'. We want to see cards with images of bears - it could be a Grizzly bear, Panda bear, Koala bear, Polar bear. Yogi Bear, Pooh Bear, Rupert, Sooty or cute little teddy bears! OK so now I am showing my age - some of you are probably not very familiar with Rupert!

There are no restrictions on what you use - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

For my card I have used the Tanda Stamp Teddy Bears Set 1.

Wendy -x-

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Fabulous challenge ladies, here's my contribution.
http://chrissiescreations.blogspot.com/2008/06/3-challenges-today.html

Beryl said...

What a lovely grown up Teddy card. Great challenge too. I still have my teddy, (he's older than me,he's probably over 80) and he's a real Rupert type bear.
Beryl xx

Denise said...

Lovely challenge, here is mine!
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/06/tanda-teaser-bear-necessities.html

Lou Sims said...

Great challenge. Mine's now on my blog Here is my entry.

Beryl said...

I didn't want to miss another week so I've cheated with one I made earlier.
http://wlpandivascraft.blogspot.com/2008/06/bear-necessities.html
Beryl xx