Wednesday 3 December 2008

Tanda Teaser 75 - In the Frame



Thanks for the Teaser last week Wendy - and a special thanks to all who joined in with the challenge last week and the week before! For those of you who entered, I appologise for not leaving you any comments...just been a bit rushed so can I just say a collective well done to all of you, I promise I did visit your blogs and there were some lovely cards!

The Tanda Teaser this week is called 'IN THE FRAME'! Make something using some sort of frame element, it could be stamped or die cut like a mount board as per my two examples!

There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

For this week's examples I have used the mack frame stamp from Mack set 1 and the medium ribbon tree from Christmas Set 10 (sml).


Looking forward to seeing your work
regards
Sue

4 comments:

Bakinghandz said...

Hi, here's my entry - A Sack Full of Toys at http://craftyfingerz.blogspot.com
thanks for looking :-)

Annie said...

Great idea - love the examples.
HERE IS MY CARD
Ann xxx

Denise said...

Nice challenge, here is my effort:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/12/tanda-teaser-in-frame.html

Beryl K said...

Love the samples
My card is Here
Beryl x