Wednesday 7 January 2009

Tanda Teaser 80 - Quick Cards in a Quarter!


Thanks for the nudge with the Thank You Cards Sue and thanks to anyone who had time to join us this week.

The Tanda Teaser this week is called 'QUICK CARDS IN A QUARTER' ! Allow yourself only 15 minutes to makes a card!

There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

On this week's example card I have used a stamp from the TandaStamps Flowers Set 1 along with some ribbon!

Warm Wishes
Wendy -x-

6 comments:

Denise said...

Great challenge Wen, I was so impressed by yours I tried something very similar, but using a sponge as I havent the luxury of an air brush (YET)

Denise said...

Might help if I included the link:_
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2009/01/tanda-teaser-challenge-quick-cards-in.html

Beryl said...

My card for this week's challenge is

Here

Beryl xx

Ellen said...

I love doing quick cards or I should say I would love to do quick cards.
I remmeber cutting a shape from acetate so it could be used over and over again for your method Wendy.
I tried something else this time and it would have been quick.
here

Beryl K said...

I love your card Wendy, I have tried something new this time I hope it's ok. Here
Beryl x

Annie said...

Phew just in time! I love your card Wendy - still haven't had chance to have a go at that. Been obcessed with vellum this week!
HERE IS MY CARD

Ann xxx