Wednesday 29 April 2009

Tanda Teaser 96 - Yellow & Blue!

Thanks for the Circle Teaser last week Sue - some great cards were shared with us so thanks to all who took the time to join us.

The Tanda Teaser this week is a colour challenge of 'YELLOW & BLUE'! What you make and the content is up to you - we look forward to seeing your lovely work!

There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

On this week's example card I have used stamps from the TandaStamps Retro Women Set 3 and I have coloured with Copics.

Warm Wishes
Wendy -x-

5 comments:

Denise said...

Love that image Wendy, I have actually managed a card this week, here is the link to it:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2009/04/tanda-teaser-challenge-yellow-blue.html

Anonymous said...

I love the stamp you've used as I have this set too. I've managed the challenge but it was a hard one for me, but I hope you like it.
http://stampingsuestyle.blogspot.com/

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

I have had a go at this challenge. Not sure why but I don't really put yellow and blue together but they do seem to go quite well.

Here is my card for this challenge Best wishes

Kym xxx

sue law said...

Hi Wendy, another great challenge this week....my effort is..."here"

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous card wendy I love these colours.janex