Tuesday 14 July 2009

Tanda Teaser 107 - There Be Dragons!!!



Thanks for the dancing teaser last week Wendy - bet that got some of you on your toes! Joking apart though you shared some great artwork with us - a huge thanks to anyone who joined us in the challenge.

The Tanda Teaser this week is called 'There be Dragons!!!' (My English teacher would be wincing now...three exclamation marks, what are we coming too!) Well this week sees the launch of the latest Harry Potter film so, having kids of a certain age, I just couldn't resist a magical theme this week! We would like to see cards with a magical theme...eg dragons, unicorns (Linda this is one for you with your lovely unicorn stamps!), witches, magicians, well basically anything on a fantasy theme! (Zoe, I'm thinking of you here too!!! told you to keep the dragons stoked!)

There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

for this week's example card I have used the large dragon from the Tanda Dragons and Fantasy set 4 and the knight from the Tanda Medieval Knights set 1.

Enjoy!
Sue
x
ps.
I almost forgot.....I might not be able to get on line much during the next week, so if I don't comment on your artwork please don't take it personally...I will try to catch up with you all when I can.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great theme my card is here

tfl

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed this challenge, thanks again !
Here it is

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Here we go Sue - better late than never!

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Hope I am not too late for the dragon challenge:
http://yogibear1301.blogspot.com/2009/05/draken-kaart-dragon-card.html