Wednesday 26 May 2010

Tanda Teaser 147 - Xtra Large!


Thanks to Sue for last week's Teaser anyone who made time to join in on and off the Forum!


The Tanda Teaser this time is called 'Xtra Large'! We would like to see you go large with your cards. The challenge will once again run for two weeks.


There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!

On this week's 8 x 8 inch sample card I have used TandaStamps - Far East Set 3.

Wendy -x-

11 comments:

Annie said...

8"x 8" is as large as I go usually unless it's for a leaving thing for everyone to sign. Great idea for a challenge and fab sample card.
Ann xxx

Annie said...

Whoops here's my link...
http://craftworkblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/bah-humbug-day-silhouettes.html
Ann xxx

Claire said...

Beautiful card as always Wendy, mine is here
Claire xx

Zoechaos said...

Here is my big card well A5 big for me.

Max said...

Hope it's ok to join in even though I haven't stamped anything.
A5 is pretty large for me

Here's mine!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

iReneM said...

I like that stamp, Wendy - great card :-)

Here's my entry.

x

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great challenge! I made an A6 card with a Xlg digi image and posted it on my blog here -
http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/2010/06/cynthia-gathering-mushrooms.html

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

I love making big cards, here’s mine. I love the oriental card.

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Wendy - I'm glad I managed to make this one.

you'll find it here

Thanks for looking
Ann x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge. I love doing big cards now.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Hazel said...

My A5 card is here x